Health and volunteering study was done by United Healthcare and here’s a few interesting findings from their study.
- 78% said that volunteering helped lower their stress levels.
- 94% said that volunteering helped to improve their moods.
- 96% said that volunteering enriched their sense of purpose in life.
- 49% said volunteering had helped them in their career.
- More than 75% said that volunteering had helped them with their time management skills.
Volunteering with Common Change is about more than lending a hand. It’s about learning, collaborating and sharing your skills with a community — who help shape the world every day.
Check out this full info graphic.