Health and volunteering study was done by United Healthcare and here’s a few interesting findings from their study.
- 78% said that volunteering helped lower their stress levels.
- 94% said that volunteering helped to improve their moods.
- 96% said that volunteering enriched their sense of purpose in life.
- 49% said volunteering had helped them in their career.
- More than 75% said that volunteering had helped them with their time management skills.
Volunteering with Common Change is about more than lending a hand. It’s about learning, collaborating and sharing your skills with a community — who help shape the world every day.
Browse current opportunities with Common Change or email Valerie (valerie at common change dot com) about being involved.
Check out this full info graphic.